Here are some ways the Salina Rescue Mission serves the needs of homeless men in our community:
- We can provide shelter for up to 85 men each night.
- We provide three meals a day. Our lunch and supper meals are open to ANYONE in the community who needs a meal, always free of charge.
- We have three programs to help restore men’s lives. Read more about this on our Programs page.
- For those not interested in our programs we will give them a few days shelter and rest while they make up their minds on what they would like to do.
- We have chapel service every night, so even if a person is only here for one day, they get a chance to hear of God’s grace and love in Jesus Christ.
- We strive to take each person as an individual and help them to set goals for moving forward according to their situation and circumstances.
- We provide free clothing and laundry services to our shelter guests.
- Based on needs, we help men get the medical attention they need as well as non-narcotic medications.
- Help men to get their ID and social security card so they can get a job.
- Provide transportation assistance Monday – Friday.
- And so much more.
If you want to learn more about the ministries of the Salina Rescue Mission,please feel free to contact Chad Young and schedule a time to get a tour of the Mission.
or call (785)823-2610